With the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation’s rapid development, we believe it’s important to be transparent about our response at Clearbox. Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, our customers, partners and prospects in these unprecedented times.Read More
Our forms tool
Our construction forms tool is easy to use and allows users to create any forms they require.
It has a simple drag and drop interface and customisable workflows to ensure that users follow the correct process.
But, what makes it so much more powerful than others on the market is that it’s fully integrated with all of our other tools, giving users secure access to all project information at their fingertips.
Our forms automatically work on the web or with the Onsite iOS or Android apps.
Once published, our mobile app, Onsite, allows site teams to access and update the information they need in real-time – from snagging to site forms.
Tracking progress and overdue items is easy, with a RAG status in both the mobile and web applications. Print to fully customisable templates to meet multiple project stakeholders’ requirements.
All of this drives more accuracy and much more efficiency – give you more time to do a better job.
- Capture site-based activity e.g. Snags, RFIs – either stand-alone or driven by a workflow
- 2D, or 2D and 3D connected information available on mobile devices - either online or offline
- 2D iOS phone, 2D iPad or 2D/3D/4D MS tablets/PCs
- Role-based security
- Signature capture or pin code sign-off
- Add images and video
- Scan bar codes or QR codes to bring information up about an object instantly
- Latest information always available
Create your forms, complete your forms and report on the outcomes.
Examples of use:
- Inspections and work orders
- Requests for information (RFIs)
- Technical Queries (TQs)
- Compliance and safety checklists
- Field services
- Facilities management
- Incident reporting
- Time tracking
- Equipment and asset inspection
- Installation, repair and maintenance
- Surveys and feedback forms
Watch this overview video to find out a bit more about the tool: